PHOTOGRAPHER | ARTIST | INTROVERT | & WILDFLOWER ENTHUSIAST
I'm Jaclyn Baer!
- WILD BEARS -
- JACLYN BAER -
- Keep a safe distance and avoid approaching
- Don't feed them any food whatsoever
- Make loud noises and make your presence known
- Keep food and trash secure
- Safe to approach or ask them to bustle your dress
- Totally acceptable to feed them cake
- Prefers when people are chill and easygoing
- Will not dig through your trash
You embrace your goofy side, dance in the grocery store, or have dorky inside jokes together.
You spend any time you can hiking, traveling, or heading out on a road-trip!
You carve your own path in life, seeking adventure, and live life to the fullest.
You prefer experiences over material things.
Why We Document Elopements & Intimate Weddings
Our relationship started on the trail, hiking in beautiful places all over the West. These landscapes are where we fell in love, where we grew as a couple, and where we feel most at home. Documenting elopements is our way of spreading kindness, sharing our love for the outdoors, and helping couples be their true selves in some of the most beautiful places on earth.
We're incredibly grateful to have had the success and support from so many amazing couples. We continue to pour our hearts back into this business, sharing our passion for the outdoors and intentional weddings with the world--one happy couple at a time.